Haunted House Hacks
- Special actions work during the animation at the start where you emerge from the ground. Try the Robot Dance or the Poptropica 4th Birthday Costume -- the effect is hilarious! (especially if you hit the bat)
- Inside the basement, fix the boiler and and jump into the steam flow. Guess what? Your special actions work here, too! Try the Robot Dance -- this is AWESOME!
- Stand on the broom and try a dancing special action while having your mouse in the bottom corner of the screen. Pretty funny, but watch out for walls!
The Freak Show
WARNING: This Halloween issue may contain more violence than normal. Recommended ages 10-15.
- FS: I'm back onstage after a month of painful waiting and ready to ruin!
- FS: *addressing camera crew* Change that to roll, you nitwits! You never do anything right!!!
- Zeus: Weren't we going to play "Poptropica's Funniest Home Videos"?
- FS: The word isn't play, it's forcefully perform, but that's okay. And since you reminded me, why don't you go first?
- Zeus: *face goes pale* Uhh... Uhhnnn...
- Thirsty Whale: I'm back from rabbit hunting!
- Zeus: *whispers* Thank you!
- Zeus: Any luck?
- TW: Uh, naw. Got a few pieces of popgum, though.
- FS: This is no time for gum! *grabs a piece* We must focus! *stuffs ten more pieces in her mouth* Remember, our main goal is murder, not food!
- FS: *rings bell* CAMERA CREW!
- Thirty-seven men who pretend to be recording the broadcast: *sleeping* Huh? What? *looks around* Uh-oh...
- FS: Zeus, you've been saved. You! *pointing to guy slurping Sprite in middle of "camera crew".* Stage. *points to the ground.* Now.
- anonymous: But... I'm the creator of Poptrickia!
- FS: You need a better excuse. Now, you see before you an obstacle course.
- anonymous: *looking over the dizzying array of automatic rocket launchers, poison spike pits, and dissected Medusa hair* More like death trap.
- Zeus: How you manage to stay calm under such circumstances, I can't imagine.
- anonymous: *whispering* Don't worry: she's dangerous, but dumb.
- FS: Audience, prepare for the biggest excitement of your life!
- anonymous: It's true.
- FS: *annoyed by anonymous's indifference* Stare in awe-struck amazement as our hero tackles a deathly course!
- anonymous: She's right.
- FS: *practically furious from the thought of a murder being delayed* Gasp while the very person who created this amazing website risks life and limb as he walks on flaming hot scorpions with helicopter blades!
- anonymous: Ya, you're right, you shouldn't do this
- FS: *distressed that the audience is filing out* Um, uh... Be shocked as Spriteman attacks evil robots with machine guns! *exaggerating now*
- Zeus: Can we get on with this now?
- FS: Sure! So Spriteman, what you gotta do is step on that lever, triggering the homicidal robots. Then you step over those Obliteratron-equipped scorpions...
- anonymous: Can we just get on with this???
- FS: Yes! *rubbing hands together in anticipation*
- anonymous: *jumps on the lever but performs ninja moves just before homicidal robots with knives rush out and smother FS.* Ha! Take that.
- FS: MMPH! NAARGH! LEMME OUTTA HERE!!!
- Zeus: *addressing anonymous* That's the second person you've killed on this show.
- anonymous: Whoopsie! At least my pool is safe now.
- *pile of rubble and writhing mass of robotic bodies are shoved aside as FS climbs out with wild look in eyes*
- anonymous: Oh god.
- Thirsty Whale: YOU'RE ALIVE?
- Dr. Hare: *returning from chase* Aw, come on, I missed my chance to assemble my Rabbot from the parts I hid in the smog machine!
- Thirsty Whale: YOU'RE ALIVE TOO?! *chases Hare over faraway mountains.*
- *obstacle course explodes as FS dumps thirty gallons of gasoline on hot coals.*
- Zeus: We never got to Poptropica's Funniest Home Videos
- anonymous: *sigh* Someday...
I bet you didn't know HALF of these!
- In Time Tangled, do an island reset while wearing the Aztec mask. You will be stuck with a tiny white triangle below your mouth forever!
- While Costumizing, click rapidly where the other player should appear (this should be done while it is loading.) Your Poptropican will be seen walking inside the Costumizer!
- In the 24 Carrot King Diner, fill up the glass with black juice, drink it, and rapidly press Ctrl+Shift+H while you are drinking. You should see the swirly loading mouse sign. Then log out and in again (WITHOUT SAVING!!! If you save, you will be stuck with black hair. Ignore this if that's what you want.) You will be holding a glass of... something...
The evil Dr. Hare, who has been attempting to take over all of Poptropica since 2008, has escaped from Spriteman's (well, that's me) video game and is on the Mystery Train, headed straight for the real world! With my shrink ray gun equipped, I come after him...
WARNING: GEEKS ONLY!
"Game's over, Hare!" I shout, aiming the gun.
"Oh, really?" Dr. Hare sneers.
I pull the trigger and open fire. But Dr. Hare is fast. I manage to shrink nearly everything in his train car but him. Huh? Where'd he go? I was looking around for him when Dr. Hare comes out of nowhere behind me, and slams the butt of an old-fashioned musket he found in the cabin into my head. I crumple to the ground and watch helplessly as Dr. Hare climbs into a mini-rabbot suit and rockets off into the distance. That's the last thing I remember before I fall unconscious.