There's another exciting new feature on the new Home Island -- a Photo Booth! If you land on the island and go right, there's a little camera-shaped kiosk there that you can click on. This is a new feature that lets you create a picture of a Poptropica scene involving a variety of backgrounds, Poptropicans, and props. It's a drag and drop editor that's super easy and fun to use, and when you're done you can download your image!
- Choose from 5 backgrounds
- At least 100 props to put in
- Props and characters can be moved, rotated, flipped, resized, faded, and layered
- Many characters (including your own Poptropican, but not other users... yet), with different
- facial expressions,
- handheld items
- 5 pre-made templates (involving the Creators in humorous situations)
- Crop and download your picture when you're done (but sadly you can't load one back in to edit it again).