New islands of 2013
The Good News
One of the worst parts of this year was also the best: the new and improved Poptropica engine, Poptropica 2013, which is capable of soundtracks and an HD display. Though many do not agree with the nature of the new game, it is the future, and I for one am willing to accept it. And it has made a few cool things possible, like the return of Poptropolis Games this same year!
New Year's Resolutions
- Blog more. Er... No! We do not use the word "blog" around here! skipping this...
- Write more Journal entries. That's better. Lately I haven't been keeping this Journal up to date, which is a shame because there's always something cool happening in Poptropica. My biggest resolution is to go a little bit deeper in providing you with the best Poptropica news.
- Make more video walkthroughs. Also, find pictures for the existing written walkthroughs.
- Have more contests. Oh, but not those run-of-the-mill costume contests, no sir--something totally original.
- Get you, the Poptropicans, to have a voice on this website. Try commenting on my walkthroughs or journal entries, or talking on the forum. I will try to give you more opportunities this year.
Now, I'm off to try to get one last-minute Poptropica goal done this year: collecting the last 11 photos.