- EIGHT NEW ISLANDS THIS YEAR!!! Can you believe Great Pumpkin used to be the latest one this time last year? Ha!
- Poptropica Toys like the Blimp figure and Plush toys were released 2011
- The Official Guide, of course!
- Legendary Swords! YAAAH! *runs off slaughtering Dr. Hare 6" figures*
- Island reset.
- New Island tour gallery -- this means all islands get info pages.
- The Daily Pop and Home screen -- can anyone remember times before that? I can.
- Loch Ness Monster search, Round 'em Up!, Prepare for Impact, Shrink Shot, D.C. Diner, Money Ladder, and Spook Central
- Poptropica's fourth birthday!
- 20 Rarest Items
That's it. 2011 will be over in 7 hours (I live in California). It's amazing how fast a year is completed, isn't it? But no matter how fast 2011 was, it was packed with exciting Poptropica happenings. For one, Poptrickia was born March 16 (though it wasn't called Poptrickia then.) And so, allow me to bore you to death with Poptropica facts from this year...
Make your parents let you stay up 'till midnight, playing video games and hoarding Oreo ice cream cake! (at least, that's what I'm doing.) HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL!!! And we'll eagerly await Poptrickia's first birthday on March 18, 2012 (provided the world doesn't end before then.)
This is Poptrickia, serving you tips, tricks, cheats and more on the awesome game Poptropica for free since 2010! We've got this blog (we call it the Journal), full written walkthroughs for every island and quest in existence, and videos too!
All content on this blog is original and first posted on Poptrickia. Enjoy!
My username is poptrickia28. Do friend me!