- This island takes place in a run-down outskirts of a big city.
- There is a Chinatown in the island.
- It might take place during the 1990s (but there are also many disco references, which is from the 1970s). The picture to the right mentions the Y2K bug.
- There are some minor connections to schools.
- The plot of the theme has something to do with science fiction and possibly horror movies. Definitely there's a movies reference.
- There are many ships in the island and many references to importing and exporting stuff.
- Smoothies. There's a smoothies shop and multiple references to berries from all over the world (hint, hint: shipping reference again.)
- I'm so confused.
Upcoming Island Speculation
Now that Charlie and the Chocolate Factory Island has been out for almost a week, it's time to start pondering about the next Poptropica island; and let me tell you, the Daily Pop has given us plenty of clues. The Sneak Peeks section of the Daily Pop is a gold mine -- you should be visiting it every day! Anyways, here's what I make of the current information:
So it takes place in a run-down outskirts of a big city with a Chinatown. But what's it about?
As you can see, there's a reference to movies (especially movie monsters.) There's a door hidden in a cemetery, which is creepy enough for me. And something about a "bad moon" on the scarecrow picture.
There are many references to ships, cargo shipping, importing, and exporting here: the picture of the ship, the cargo control panel, the imported car, and the berry map. Berries are also important here: the berry shop is mentioned three times and is connected to the shipping theme. On the line sketch, only the smoothies shop is labeled and everything else is blank; this shows that it's the most important part of this scene.
Well, that's all for now! I hope you have a better idea about how the next island will be like and have enough information to begin your own research to connect the dots and help solve this mystery. And that brings me to my next thing: I can't solve this mystery myself! I need you all to help me figure out the topic of the next island before the Creators announce it. So take a moment to look through this evidence and the Daily Pop Sneak Peeks and post a comment below with some of your own insight about this next island.
And lastly, there's a new costume in Poptropica! Just enter the code wimpy2012 in the box on your home screen to recieve a Wimpy Kid themed multi-costume card. It's actually been out for a while now... The costumes were slowly unlocked one-by-one by how many people entered the code to get the card. You can enjoy all three now!
Leave a Reply.
This is Poptrickia, serving you tips, tricks, cheats and more on the awesome game Poptropica for free since 2010! We've got this blog (we call it the Journal), full written walkthroughs for every island and quest in existence, and videos too!
All content on this blog is original and first posted on Poptrickia. Enjoy!
My username is poptrickia28. Do friend me!